Jeff Dunham

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And FUNNY !!!!!

I have all his videos and watch his show every Thursday !!!

IF you don't get his humor you need a life !!!!

Todd Z

Je-fa-fa Dunham dot com!

I LOVE Jeff Dunham. I've been watching him for years. He's freaking hilarious!

If you watch him closely, he has gotten to the point where he has a difficult time just talking normal anymore. It's like being himself is foreign.

Going to see him (for the second time) over the holidays. Last year's show was the funniest stand up comedy show I've ever seen.

Achmed was the first character I saw him with,

It was sent to me because of what I do for a living. Found it very entertaing...

I saw him a couple of years ago in Santa Cruz, CA. The bride like him enough that she asked me to get tix again when he booked a show in Anaheim.

Funny how so many people seem to know Jeff only by his latest stuff.

I find his latest terrorists stuff to be a little in bad taste and exploitive of the misery of others....but it is still very funny!

I just don't find it as funny as his early stuff. Funny yes, just not as funny.

Now that the D.C. sniper is dead, I wonder if Jeff will come up with a "J.A. Muhammad the Dead Sniper" character.? I would find that simply HILARIOUS. Little toy gun...."I SHOOT YOU!" catchphrase and retort. HILARIOUS!

:banana:

TJR

Denis,

Please update your profile so you can have the ST info next to your name..

Todd Z

I saw a ventriloquist act at the Lido in Paris in 1976 that was very similar to Jeff Dunhams. This guy had a puppet similar to Peanut, as well as Jose Jalepeno on a stick! I wonder if that guy was related to Jeff?

...Rich

Latest posts