It's official, Carol and I are now proud parents of a big baby boy !!!! Pic's added 10/20/11

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry, that is awesome! What a blessing. Congratulations. How is Momma doing?

I think a road trip is in order to the Northwest, now!

Congratulations to you and the Mrs.

Pappy, I would love to get back out west if not just to visit family up in Bellingham, Washington and down in Lyle, Washington. My sister lives in Hermiston, Oregon.

:supercool:

Hermiston is just 1 1/2 hrs away and Lyle 20 minutes... come on by!

Everyone doing good ot there? Sure a good looking baby boy you have there!

Yeah, he's eating alot and sleeping even more for right now but that will change soon enough. Carol's up and moving around , I still won't let her lift or carry things. She gets mad about that but I don't want her to hurt herself. I'm not getting much if any sleep but I'm used to that from my years of OTR truck driving. The Trac hasn't been driven in a while since Carol can't climb up in it just yet so we're driving her Mountaineer.

If we ever get the chance to get out that way I'll definetly stop and visit. I haven't been able to check out the weather for out there, did ya'll get your first snow yet?

:eek:nline::haveabeer:

I am glad to hear Mama is doing good. And it is appearing that you will make a great Daddy and husband. Keep up the good work!

No, no snow yet... hahaha. We don't normally get it until around Thanksgiving. Las year we had very little. Weather man is saying "la Nina" this year, but with the way our weather has been screwed up around here lately, only God knows what will happen. We got more rain than usual last winter, but nothing too terrible.

Make sure to give the little guy hugs from all of us here on the Sport Trac pages!

Thanks. He's getting big, already back to his birth weight and grew another two inches in two weeks. :love::love:

You can defintely tell Mother Nature is a woman, not sure if she's hot or cold. :bwahaha:

Here's another picture from a couple days ago...

[Broken External Image]:

:love::love:

Latest posts