It's official, Carol and I are now proud parents of a big baby boy !!!! Pic's added 10/20/11

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
He wasn't due until the 18th but since he was breech and so big they were gonna do a C-section on the 11th. Well after doing another ultrasound on Tuesday they were scared he wouldn't wait that long and upped the birth to today at 2pm. We arrived at noon liked scheduled only to wait for the doctors at 4pm. After a 45 minute C-section we now have a baby boy, Matthew Gerner. I'll upload pictures when I get a chance and post them. :supercool::love::love::love::love::love:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Jerry! :supercool::haveabeer:

You should probably start sleeping at the times you would normally be on the forums. :bwahaha:

Isn't one of you enough? JK, Congrats Jerry, that's awesome!!! :haveabeer:

Last edited by a moderator:
YEA!!!

b532f7739fd7b2ce01ccadc00d29fe3a.gif

Congrats! :haveabeer::supercool::banana:

Oh, and I know you've said you'd post 'em later, but

:worthless:

Sorry, just couldn't resist!:cheeky::grin:

Congratulations. And get used to changing diapers :cheeky:, at least the first few won't be as bad as they will be in 2 weeks.

X 2 what Andy said. Like when it runs down your arm and off your elbow ! GREAT FEELINGS !!!

:bwahaha:

Congratulations Jerry !

I promise I'll post pictures up later tonight. It's been really busy with feeding, changing, taking care of Carol, etc... :love::love::love: