Its been a while...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason McCain

Reaction score
Its been a long time since I've been around (I believe the last past was something like Sept. of '05). But I was lurking around and saw a few names I recognize. Just wanted to say hey and I hope everything is going well.

The biggest thing I've done with the sport trac is new tires...I love the duelers. I'll have to see if I can get some newer pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see your ok and all is well !!!!!

Todd Z

I've still got a few ideas for the trac, but I found an even larger money pit...guns. So far I've got about the same amount of money in both. Now it will all have to stand still until I get a job.

Hello Jason.... It has been a while for me as well. I still drop in from time to time to see what is going on..... Good to see some of the old original members still here....

--C. Wells

Chris...Its good to hear from you. I still pass by on gamedays to see if I can see you around. How are the kids?

Hey Jason - The Kid is growing up and keeping me home most of the time now. I did make it down to the Ole Miss vs. Bama Game this year.... I was looking for you and your ST.

Latest posts