it is snowing

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up near Traverse City Michigan right now, and we have enough snow to cover the grass and the cars. Balmy 34 degrees.

The Tiger's - A's game was moved up a few hours today because the weather is so nasty. Californian's coming in for the game will be in for a brutal shock to their system!

We had the snow the past three days.

But for some reason, they're still wanting to build a new Twins stadium without a roof. :wacko:

Don,

Of course it's snowing in Canada. That's what it does there. :lol::lol::lol:

If you come to my house in Texas, I will show you a snowshovel hanging on my garage wall. When people ask what I need a snowshovel in Waco, TX for?? I tell them that its just a reminder of why I live in Texas rather than Canada, or Ohio, or any place further north.:p

I was born and raised in northern Ohio (Just across the lake from you), and spent most of my life in northern climates including over 8 years in Germany. I always thought that shoveling snow was a useless job and I did not want to have to do that the rest of my life.

Don't get me wrong. I love snow to play in or ski. Or how quiet it gets when there's a fresh new foot of snow on the ground. Even the cold is refreshing to a point. Just as long as I don't have to shovel it !

...Rich

Latest posts