Isn't today the day to RELAX?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale Paris

Reaction score
I thought so, but had no plans so this happened.

I made this, the stack is 5'x5'x3-1/2'

[Broken External Image]:

out of this

[Broken External Image]:

Good deal Dale,

I took down a friends fence today... LOL

Todd Z

Relax? I wish... Had to work today... You know people like to drink and well, I just had to go to work to deliver it. But it wasn't a bad day after all. It was nice out. My load was pretty light of just 11 stops and 293 cases of liquor/wine. And better yet, I got paid holiday plus every hour I worked today, I get time and a half for. So I brought in about 6 hours of work today. But wait, tomorrow is pay day. Woot woot! hehe Happy 4th!

We're closed but I ran up to my newer office to do payroll today (for Friday). Got a couple window jobs tomorrow and I don't know if I'll have time otherwise. Then went to my folks for a cookout, typical deal there. Way too much food and not enough to drink, and I'm not even talking alcohol.

Eight people, mom makes a 2 qt pitcher of iced tea and thinks that'll be enough. She does that all the time.

I worked. Started my day at 5:50 am and was home at noon...

I like work days like this. Being Federal, I get paid twice and still home early to enjoy the family...

Relax? I 'guess' I relaxed a little. I spent 6+ hours in the Trac driving up to Pebble Beach where I will spend the rest of the week. The real relaxing starts now. lol

Man I wish it was a day to relax. I played chauffer to my gf who had to work. She's a vet tech and the animal hospital was closed but they still had 5 animals there so she had to go in at 9 for treatments and feedings, 2 for the same, and again at 7:30.

I rebuilt the fuel pump on one of my waverunners and then tuned the carbs. Got a great tan doing it, though (while standing in knee-deep water).

Latest posts