Is it too late to order a new Trac?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it's past any order dates. I ordered one a couple weeks ago, and was told at the time that it was down to the wire then. But there are alot of new ones still on the dealers lots. Check out carfinder.com and put in the info you want. There's still six pages of choices, and probably more that aren't on the list. A good dealer can probably find what you want or close to it. Just keep checking around. I had to order mine from a dealer that's 1,000 miles from me. But I got what I wanted. Happy hunting.

My fleet saleman checked of his computer and August 28 was cut off date for fleet sales.

However he said retail sales were usually a week or two later than fleet. Go try first thing

Monday. Mine was ordered two weeks ago. No Red or Blue could be ordered.

Good Luck!!!!

Todd got one of the last V8's. I don't think you can get the V8 any more unless you get an Adrenalin and even that might be gone.

I just Emailed The marketing manager for the exact date....

Todd Z

From Ford rep !!!

I was told previously that 9/2 would be the final order date, but we extended production into December, so it could be extended - I'll let you know

Todd Z

Latest posts