Is baron_iv still around?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cory Richards

Reaction score
He's the only one on here that I know who has installed the EE Supercharger but I noticed he hasn't posted since February. I was hoping he could get some video or just sound clips of the Supercharger on the ST.

he traded it in but do a search i think he had posted some vid. and audio. after you see his video you will see why it got traded imo.it was abuse

Last edited by a moderator:
In his library is a video, But he almost cooked his motor with the charger, and could not get the truck to run right, so he sold it..

Todd Z

Yeah, he toasted the engine in his Trac after dropping $5 grand on the EE. Either a poor install, or he blew it racing it.

I have an '03 Sport trac with the EE X-charger installed. I haven't uploaded Dyno figures yet on my library and will post pics as soon I learn how to post pics here. No problem so far with it. Had initial tuning issues but got solved with MacDonald Motorsports SCT Dyno-tuning. Runs great. Will be adding other modifications like upping EPC when tranny fluid is flushed, EE swaybar, Monroe reflex shocks. Keep tuned folks, will see you in Louisville, KY. :)

Jeff, Looks like your St will not be the fastest one at the meet !!! HAHAHAHAHHA

Michael, looking forward to meeting you and seeing the s/c'd Trac!!!

Todd Z

Ha Ha, I took that picture! At Dave and Buster's in St. Louis last October.

If Micheal's got Scott's ST, It might still have the Pioneer touchscreen headunit with the gyro box.

Latest posts