Internal Server Error??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Coram

Reaction score
Anybody else experiencing this??? I can click on Sport Trac Board, Off Topic Board, and Swap & Sell Board but I can't open any individual topics that have been posted without getting the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at mysporttrac.com

I get odd things like that at times. Too many things to list. Seems to have happened since the servers were upgraded or changed. This was a while back when things were changed. I get many errors off and on.

Despite my super high speed connection. Sometimes waiting an a page to change on myst, seems like the old dial up days..:banghead:

You could try and delete your cache. It helps sometimes, but not always..

Unfortunately MyST has taken a back seat to the "other" FB site. Easy to see why though, much higher traffic and probably less maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Steve.....

That's NOT our FB site !!!

This is

https://www.facebook.com/groups/127831577456/

This site works on Cookies, If you block cookies, have security settings, run weird software and a few other things you WILL have problems on this FREE TO ALL MEMBERS site.

For the few members having issues unless we are there watching we cant help, especially when I have almost 15 devices I can log in from and have no issues.

Site works just fine as I try to check daily.

The few problems we were made aware of were some server re boots and a few blocked hackers.

Sorry your having issues but with the loss of sponsors and members not supporting sponsors and buying stuff online elsewhere there is nothing else we can do until our pockets are empty and the site is shut down.......

Todd Z

That's NOT our FB site !!!

Oops! Sorry Todd. :banghead:

Assumed it was since YOU are the "go to" guy there also.

Keep me posted, Unfortunately the old software just isn't upgradeable any more so we are doing what we can.

See if it works.

Todd Z

Latest posts