Installed Zabteck Intake

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Abson 2

Reaction score
I installed the True Cold Air Saturday. No one told me how 'loud' it would be! It is so nice to be able to hear my truck breath a little easier! I am now wondering if I really want to upgrade my sound system. Just driving and hearing that intake is music to my ears. Even the wife is impressed! As is everyone else how saw me install it. :cool:

Speaking if install, the only improvement I would recommend is more detailed instructions. From the intake pipe coming from the MAF to the throttle body had no instructions. So for someone who is always leary of taking stuff off the truck in the engine area had to 'take a shot' that I was doing the right thing taking off the Throttle Body Cover. Wasn't sure if I would take something off with the 3 bolts. :banana:

Enjoyed the drive Saturday, up until the rear ending by some little 16 or 17 year old. 1650.00 buks worth of damage to the bumber and quarter panel. Everyone fine (had the whole family).:angry:

So shout out to Todd, thanks for all the help, and to all the other trac-ers that helped with posts! On to the Throttle Body! :D

uggh...i want one so bad..

i'm getting the balljoints done this morning so it will have to wait till i can scrape up some scrilla $

LOL...

Thanks man !!!! Yeah, after Jacob did the instructions we made it a full kit and just never got around to having some one make the front part instructions... LOL

Hey Shaun.T,

I may be able to help you with that, if you willing to do something for me ???

Shoot me an email or call the St phone number

Todd Z

Latest posts