Installation cost

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Beaulieu

Reaction score
Hey everyone. How much does it cost to get seat covers from katzkin or wet okle actually put into our tracs? Thanks....

Oh and GREAT game michigan is playing...thank god. I KNOW I KNOW Notre Dame is unranked but geez...at least lemme get this one...LOL:D

I think the covers are about $600 for the set, but you can do the installation yourself. Our seat covers are really pretty easy to remove and replace, but if you must take it to someone and if you take the seats out yourself I couldn't see them charging more than about 100-150 to install.

thats not to bad....def. in a few months or so would love to get some seat covers...jot sure about what 2 colors i want for the seats with my trac being silver...

any ideas?

I have the Wet Okole seat covers. They are very simple to install. They have snap clips that clip underneath the seats. Install time would be about 1 hour and a half hours for front and rear seats. You lose some knuckle skin by doing it without removing the seats, but it's definetly not as much hassle as taking them off. For the colors, I would try to match your interior color. I have the black outer with light gray inserts on the front and black outer with dark gray in the rear. I bought the sets separately, that's why they are too different colors. I plan on buying a new set for the fronts. The dark gray matches the gray interior nearly perfectly. If you have the gray interior, I highly recommend these colors. Pictures are in my library of the front set. I can send you some of the rear covers, if you'd like.

I have Katzkin in mine.. Took me and a friend a couple hours to install them on all the seats. That inlcudes removing the seats and re-installing them. But Katzkins aren't cheap.. It was little over $900 for all the seats.

Price depends on the options you get, I think the basic set was either 579 or 679 for front and rear last time I checked.

Latest posts