insane day, trac did me well.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Dziubina

Reaction score
had to be up at my university for 08:00 to continue my research i am conducting with a professor from yale, from there had to bring my new mountain bike to get fixed:angry: in milford about 20 min drive. leave there and i get a call for my fire department for a working structure fire! flipped on the blue lights and pounded the trac back to my hometown, about another 20 min ride (15 with lights and sirens;) ) trac did great. moved people right out of my way and pulled up to a working structure fire with my department. house was fully involved, 2 story wood frame heavy fire on 3 sides. got dressed, grabbed some tools off the fire truck and headed into hell. knocked most of the fire down with my boys and then they rang the evacuation tone while i was inside due to a partial structure collapse. we made it out just in time, the floor i was crawling on caved as soon as i hit the stairs. Got out, switched to exterior attack until the chimney came down. got the orders to go back in and check for what we call "hot spots." so i spent the next hour tearing down walls and ceilings. cleared the house after we hit it with more water and finally got the fire under control.

after we started packing up i had to use the trac to haul some of our hoses back to FD headquarters. everyone was surprised at how much hose i fit in her. i had a great shot of the trac working, and next to the fire trucks, and burnt house, but looks like i toasted my camera somewhere in between working the fire and breaking down.

left the fire, won our softball game in OT!!:cool:

now the trac is bringing me back to EMS tonight cause i got the 00:00 to 06:00 shift! lucky me. hopefully not too many medical emergencies tonight.

gotta be at work landscaping tomorrow at 06:30 for my cousins business. big job tomorrow. ill fit sleep in somewhere i guess! hopefully im not the one calling for an ambulance tomorrow!:banana:

stay safe everyone! and update your electrical! thats what caused the fire today.

:cool:

Good job man, its really awesome what you do. I have great respect for others who put their lives in danger for other people. So thank you for serving the community.:D

No wonder you're not at the club skeet shooting anymore. You're missing out. Shot 50 straight on Sunday. Sporting clays in NY on Wednesday.

P.S. Keep up the good work!