Im here.. just far away

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Dumont

Reaction score
Hey All.. I just wanted to say Hi, i been in Afghanistan since March and headed back home early December. I can't wait to drive my Trac, i want to put a body lift on it and Powertrax locker. Any know where the best deal is on those? You can email me also at [email protected] Thanks and i will try to log on mor often since I have internet these days.

I was there for 13 months and just recently got back...keep your head up brother. It was there that I did alot of research for my body lift, tires, etc. Just recently finished adding all the accessories I bought while I was over there. Check my library for photos. Good luck man and your in my prayers.

:haveabeer:

:fire:

Thanks for what you are and the others are doing for this country !!

Todd Z

I realize that no one has answered your question and regretfully I cannot either. I would like to say Thank you for your service to our country and may God keep you protected.

Start with our site sponsors first. Explorer Express may be able to help you with the body/suspension parts. Richmond Gear, is a place to check out differentials. Fast Parts Network for a lot of Ford stuff(leave Torrie an e-message). Now, stay sharp and come home soon. We respect your efforts and can't thank you enough for your service. Be safe, Bob :welcome: :supercool:

Latest posts