I'm engaged!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Wustman

Reaction score
Hello all, I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I proposed to the love of my life on Christmas day. She already has a date picked out for the wedding, 10/10/08.

Happy New Years!

Brett

sucker !!!!! ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST !!! .......

lol.... :lol:

Congrats man....

J/K

All I can say is it was 1 of the best things I ever did ....:wub:

Todd Z

Not to change the post here, But Ed Rachel and i have been together 15 years this year....

We waited soo long for many reasons, but 1 of them was we saw nearly 80% of all our friends and family that got married go through divorces....

Divorce sucks, Things just change....

We hope our waiting period is worth it...

LOL @ Les I missed the 10/10/08 thing.... LOL

Todd Z

Congrats, to you and your girlfriend. My daughter's boyfriend ask her on Christmas day this year also. In our living room after he had ask for her hand.

Wonderful thing it is, if you make it that way. Been married 29 years Feb. 1, 2009. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Never go to bed mad.

You have now become owned
better to be owned by someone who loves me, than a world that doesn't care anything about me. Remeber the age old saying. Money can't buy me love.

Mark

Congratulations Brett.

Sue and I have been married 22 years now. (23 in July 2009) :D

In your library there is a photo of you and the better half. She's very Pretty.

Now, Since I have been married for TWENTY TWO years, ...

What kind of car is that in the window behind her? :lol:

Congratulations, Brett!

You managed to round up a nice looking lady.

I like marriage. That's why I've done it FOUR TIMES!

I think I finally got it right.

Hopefully you'll do it right the first time around. :cool:

Congrats on the engagement!

Only one rule to remember. When you have been married for a while, and your kids (yes, you will have kids) ask you the question "Dad? How much does it cost to get married?". What ever you do, DO NOT reply with "I don't know. I'm still paying for it!" :lol:

Congratulations, and may you live long & prosper.

Quote:

She already has a date picked out for the wedding, 10/10/08.

Did you mean 10/10/09?

Or maybe 10/10/10? That would make it really easy to remember! (Although, being a guy, you still wouldn't.) :lol:

Oct 10th 09 is a Saturday and Oct 10th 10 is a sunday, so probably 09 is the correct date

considering most weddings are held on Saturdays.

Or he could have forgot his own wedding on 10/10/08.

Congrats, man! We just had our 16th last month. I met her on January 22, 1992, proposed on February 16, and we got married on November 28. One thing to remember, no matter who's really right, she's right. :D

Latest posts