I'm building a swing out tire carrier for my 33" spare tire.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. That is a great deal. I just wish he was closer. I've actually looked at getting those wheels. If he wasn't 9 hours away, I'd seriously consider that.

I've been watching that build but haven't checked it in a couple days. I'm jealous of the folks actually doing the swaps right now.:boohoo:

Yeah, I have the money to get some of the parts and do the rear swing out tire carrier but no time with the truck so i can work on it since Carol's driving it daily and I need to wait 'til we get the Cadillac done for there to be room in the Club's garage for me to work on it.

I'm gonna have to wait until the end of June before I get the truck full time and can start any fabrication on it.:cry::boohoo: By then I should be working and won't have the time to work on it so as usaul it comes done to "have money but no time or have time but no money" B.S. :banghead:

I'll just have to make things work out. I'll just have to tell Carol what I want for my birthday on June 4th is to have enough time witht the truck to fabricate the tire carrier and rear bumper.

Latest posts