I'm back after the storm

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Bosin

Reaction score
We had a storm on the Oregon Coast with hurricane force winds and rain. I've been working around the clock with the National Guard to put our generators out where needed for critical services.

We get big storms every year but nothing like what we went through this time. One wind gauge registered over 140mph before it quit. Usually the storms last 8-12 hours, but this went on for more than 30 hours. There are over 600 power personnel from all over helping to get the power restored.

I'm getting to go home now so I can get to see my wife. She's not much of a camper so it has been tough on her, especially since I have been helping elsewhere. Now that we have power and cable back she's much happier.

The link included should give a few slide shows of the aftermath.

Time for some rest. later.

Cool, Glad your ok and things are getting back to normal...

Todd Z

Good to hear all's getting back to normal. We're in Ocean shores Wa and got to have fun too. Last summer I installed a generator and boy did it come in handy...biggest problem was getting to Olympia to get gas...lots of tree's down and closed roads...Like they say...Lifes an adventure.:rolleyes:

Not to hijack the thread,

Welcome to the site David !!!

Todd Z

Glad you are safe and Welcome back! I hope our other members effected are also OK,!

ps: welcome to itybityBob as well! :)

Latest posts