Illegal Immigrants. Your opinion.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about Saddam letting his kid kill people who didn't "perform up to par" at the olympics. That's excusable. The people who were killed by the gas was a Kurdish town. It was women and children. I guess then you could say that gassing the jews was the only wrong thing that Hitler did. Have you forgotten that Saddam also invaded Kuwait? They killed people that were sick in the hospital. Took Kuwaitie babies out of incubators and just threw them on the floor to die? Is that EXCUSABLE? I ask you this because I'm not going to post any so called "media proof". You are getting it from the mouth of someone who SEEN IT!!!! So when you say "is that the only charge against Saddam" and "Quelling a rebellion is hard work", I say get off the drugs and open your eyes. The man was an animal and deserves everything coming to him.

Stony cool it man I was just asking and making a point on Media bias.... I don';t want to give the guy an excuse I am just saying the spin from the propaganda machine can show you just about any horror show you want... I mean can you imagine what we would say if they showed us 1,000,000 butchered hutu Africans?

I have seen innocent dead children in palestine hit by missle attacks from Israel, and dead babies from suicide bombers in Isreal, there were gas attacks on the Chechyn Rebels in Russia and kids died, and the chinese crackdowns, and there are 1000's of civilian casualties from this war in Iraq.. All i am saying is anyone could make someone else look like a fiend depending on the spin... Saddam... here is a guy who was our ally so to say and now he is a raving lunatic? How is that? Heavy handed.... maybe he had to be to keep his country in order.....I cannot say. What I can say is I do not see the joy of relief we thought we were going to get from his people now that he is gone..

I guess I find it hard to believe that a person could throw a baby on the floor for no reason unless they were sick sick sick... No president, threat of death or amount of money could ever make me do that, but I have never been in war so what can i say, I am ignorant.

Joseymack

I also appologize joseymack. I have seen his horror first hand. The babies were "removed" so the incubators could be shipped back to Iraq for thier use. Unfortunately the media only shows the pictures they know will get a reaction out of people and that brings in money. I for one kew that this would not end quickly or without civilian casualties. The other thing that you have to take into consideration is the terrorists. They are only in civilian inhabited areas. They don't just sit in the desert hoping we don't find them. They use that to try and make us consider not taking them out. Most of the time though, those people know they are there and are giving aide. Not saying that makes it right to just bomb the shit out of the area. The problem is what do you do? Let these guys run free or you take the chance to take them out. How many times do you think we probably could have bombed or raided a place but didn't due to inocent casualties? Probably more times than you think. How many times do you think the terrorists thought about that? Probably alot less due to the fact they are bombing public places and the US is getting the blame for "letting it happen". The situation over there isn't going to get better, before it gets worse. All we can try to do is help. Just before you go calling yourself "ignorant" because you were never in war, your not. You have a voice and in turn are intitled to your opinion and I jumped on you for it. My oppologies. Just when it comes to Saddam and his like, with everything that I saw when over there, it's a sore spot that has never healed.;)

Last edited by a moderator: