Idaho, boise; Ft. Morgan, Co;Walla,WA information

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Gianquitti

Reaction score
Hi all.

I could use some information please from any one familiar with Boise Idaho, Walla, Walla, Wa and Ft. Morgan Co. or surrounding areas.

My job allows me to move if I want to and some positions opened up in these areas. I was thinking of putting in for one of these. If anyone has information on climate, general area (we enjoy the outdoors and country setting),Tax,schools and crime rate is very important I have a 6 year old. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!:D

Boise, is very hot and dry, faily large city, they have sales tax, but not sure what the % is, Walla Walla is also hot and dry, but has more rain then boise and is at the foot hills of the Blue Mountains that run thru WA and OR, lots of orchards, good hunting(deer,bird,elk) good fishing, I am from oregon, use to do drill in Boise for the National Guard. Walla Walla is a smaller city, lots of recreational stuff do all within probably 2 hrs. I would lean more towards Walla Walla. I dont know nothing about Fprt morgan, i hope that this will help some.

Good Luck

Dave,

Ft. Morgan, CO, is a small town outside NW of Denver, i'm guessing about 65 miles NW, I'm not really sure about the stats, but I do know it's got that country feel, but if i remember correctly, i'm not really sure about it though, it's been quite a loooong time since i've been there, but it seems to be a poorer town, and a bit high for crime rate considering the size, i'm more of a country think'n, feel'n type of gal myself,....

~Dove~

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts