I went MUDDIN...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
WAIT a minute...!! I don't have 4 wheel drive in my VAN! This happened yesterday. I was parked in front of a new home under construction and they just finished back-filling the drainage pipes and the sky fell. Marble sized hail and all. I went to move and you can see what happened. Luckily the tow truck got me out pretty easily.

[Broken External Image]:

Yeah, Common site for me every day lately.....

Funny though...

Todd Z

Got to agree with bpoche.....I couldn't click on it faster thinking I was going to see the orange trac covered in mud. Actually, I'm glad I didn't see that. All is still in balance in the universe...lol

Chet

Strange that parts of the country are seeing copious amounts of rain, while we sit out here in one of the worst droughts we've seen in recorded history.

It rained some today... RED DIRT. Just enough rain to leave red dirt spots on everything.

Marble sized hail? hehe, that's just a solid sprinkle to us... we had a huge one a few years ago that was golf ball sized and lasted for 30 solid minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts