I need this car

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they were anywhere close to "HIGH" speed.... You can still see the breaks in the center lines on the road. Based on my "younger" experience,,, the center lines become solid after 130 mph.... But hey,,,, I'll take 1 of each....mmmmmmmmmmm toys

Actually the brush buis is booming,but I only use exotic stuff these days.

This one, Fossil walrus ivory, lignum and musk ox horn:)

[Broken External Image]:

:eek:fftopic:

Bill, my Son-in-law's birthday is coming up. One of your beautiful brushes could be the ideal gift. I'll get in touch with my daughter for more info. Depending on materials, generally what kind of lead time do you need?

am doing some small local arts and craft shows so I always have items in stock.

Cost depends on materials and size and quality of the badger knot.

You can go simple yet functional from wood such as Lignum vitae or ebony (or any wood you desire) to exotic such as fossil ivory, musk ox horn, water buff horn, 20K year old steller sea cow bone etc (just shipped a brush to a guy in Alaska who sent me a piece of moose bone he wanted used)

Thx paul, lots of fun and nobody gets killed:)

[Broken External Image]:

And for the ladys (my wifes suggestion) I make a line of ladys kabuki makeup brushs, both in pure Sable or synthetic.

Suppose guys could use them also if your into that sort of thing:)[Broken External Image]:

LOL bill you post a thread about some amazing performance cars and the conversations veers to dudes doing make-up...

Time to get :back2topic:

:rofl:

Either way I like those shaving brushes. They remind me of my Grandad. We always used to buy him new ones for Xmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
once you start wet shaving with the proper tools, you will NEVER go back to the canned stuff again, trust me.

OKAY, I need that car:back2topic:

Latest posts