I need some opinions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Merry

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting this for my ST. Does it look goofy?? Would I need something for the bed?

Thanks,

Chad

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it would look better if those colors were on a boat, It says water to me.....

I Like the lines and design of it, I wounder if more earth colors might say off road to go with the off road setup of your ST....!!!!!

I don't think the bed needs any thing.... may be too busy...

Just my thoughts..

Todd Z

I really like the design, but as Todd said, maybe a different color. The blue just doesn't mesh right. But it is your ST, so use your taste and not let us change your mind if you really like it.;)

Says "Rice" to me. Big graphics are out this year and moving forward. Less is more. Per SEMA 2007. And, from the look of 70% of the show cars at SEMA that is exactly what happened.

But, hey..it's your ride do what you think you will like.

Does look like a water theme to me, it's great if that's where you spend a lot of free time tho':cool:

If it were me, I'd add a little something to the bed to keep things flowing...sort of:)

D-

That would look great with a matching paint job on a boat behind it!:) It might look a little overblown without the boat, though.:(

Hey chad

i think if you scale down a bit and conect the two plugs and carry them around the tail gate and end with a splash of some sort i think it would look cool then and the neon body kits to it it just may work

Latest posts