I need a ford x-plan PIN - TODD?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Heckler

Reaction score
Hey Todd - I thought you said we could get an x plan pin. Can I get one by Monday evening? What would you need from me.

You may recall the issues I have had with my 2008 STA. Well it's time to trade it in.

I would appreciate the help here getting a pin.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott,

I need emailed to [email protected] your Full name, address and LAST 4 of SS #.... I email that directly to the Ford rep and get a number.... usually in a day or 2...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Done and Replied !!

Todd Z

L1....

The Xplan is a Set price on the invoice the dealer gets... there is no haggling... BUT you can combine it with LOW intrest, loand and incentives......

I beleive i saved 6K total ....I also bought from a dealer in need and all sorts of other dealer incentives so i paid a LOT less....

Take a look at any ford vehicle invoice and you will see Xplan and other plan pricing..

NOW some dealers hurting can sell you a vehicle LOWER then Xplan on their own.... Take some haggling and hunting to do so..

Todd Z

Todd - thank you very much for getting me the pin. I got it this morning. If all goes well I will make the deal tonight. If that happens I will share what I got tomorrow.

Awesome man !!!

Keep us updated !!

Todd Z

Latest posts