I love this site, BUT???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Hasledalen 2

Reaction score
This site is one of my favorites, but there is one thing that would make it even greater.... It would be nice if the topics would go back to the top when there is a response to them, because it stinks that the posts get lost so quickly.. Some other forums i visit do this and it is great.... Maybe this could be done... what does everyone else think??

I agree.....it seems that the post only last a day and then there is no further attempt to post replies. It also could cause repeat posts.

As Jeff Stated, Click on the preferences tab on the top and change it....

Todd Z

As the other have said, using the tools that are provided, change the prefrences that suit you the best.

Tom

Ok, this is my teaser. Iam somtimes amazed at even some of our older members dont know about the FAQ's or sponsors and the settings this site has to offer. Kinda like tunnel vision...:lol:

Hey I've been here for years and just noticed the other day that there is a link directly to Todd Z's bank account for use if your short on cash. ;)

yeah... i been meaning to talk to someone about that link... apparently when u click on it there is a glitch and i end up having funds sent from MY bank account to his... do i put this under rants?

:lol::lol::lol:

This should be the default setting when someone opens a new account. I would say 90% of us have the most recent posts going to the top. The sequential order just makes no sense.

Dude.... how many people have to pipe in and give the poor guy the IDENTICAL information.

Damn.... I swear some people only live for posting when others have already given the exact answer that they would offer but in different words. Ever notice the people that have 16000+ posts (or for some 1000s and 1000s) in their history and pipe in on EVERYTHING just to post?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with being a:

[Broken External Image]: