I can surf MYST.com from my ST, lol

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, if I wanted flashy, I'd put on fake Lund hood scoops and fake FX4 decals.

And you obviously didn't read the project. Many Mustang owners are putting them on 500-600 horsepower Mustangs and they're not "compromising" anything. I doubt that people with race cars would compromise their vehicles with "junky" parts...What is being "compromised"? I installed a fan that flows more air than stock and set it up so it's not on when not needed, and thus, reducing parasitic drag and freeing up the engine, increasing HP and fuel economy. My last tank came out to about 22mpg (rounded down from 22.29XXX) with aggressive city driving.

I showed one pic of the ST site up. Now, if I installed a mobile satellite receiver and hooked it up to a 20" laptop playing TV or a DVD or a PS3, then that'd be flashy. It's an automotive tool, just like a scangauge, or OBD2 reader. I bet next time you get a CEL and you're waiting on the guy at Advance Auto Parts or shelling out the $65 to the Ford dealer, you won't think it so flashy. Next time you do a mod, like intake, exhaust, t-body, e-fan, etc, remember it was someone like me who provided numbers and info about it.

I'm sorry that you think an automotive tool is flashy, but decals that represent one thing as another, are not. In the words of Ron White, next time you have a thought, let it go.

i still want to know what the big deal is. if you do something and you like it why not show other people what you made and it might be something other people want. Jeff i like it

Latest posts