Husband's Looking To Trade The ST In

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M B

Reaction score
Long story short...He's been test driving full size trucks. The ST, aka...Cream Puff, we have is showing it's age. It's an 02 with 67,000 miles. It's some mechanial issues I guess. I've been for a month now trying to convince him not to trade the Cream Puff in for something else. Keeping fingers crossed for now. Baby picture below...;)[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if he is just set on trading it in I would highly recommend he test drives the new 2007 ST. Ford really hit the nail on the head with the '07. After a week with my new '07 my wife and I are now fighting to see who drives it. I love my '04 but the '07 is just a remarkable truck.

On the way home from TX last week, I hit a milestone with my ST. He's an '02 and runs great. What hitting 75000 meant to me was that we are no longer under warrantly so the fun can really begin. Now the performance mods can begin...:D

[Broken External Image]:

We've test drove the 07's. He's not a fan of the smaller bed anymore. Still discussing with him.;)

Latest posts