How to post?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Stamps

Reaction score
I finally figured out how to "upload" my pictures in Mhy Library. Can you give me the short version of how to post them?

Thanks!

See that little "Folder" icon above all the smilies? Its the last one. Click that and it brings you to your library. Then you click on the circles in your library to post which picture you want..

Repeat for adding more pictures. You have to press Enter after doing that so the pictures go down the page and not across.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harold,

Your pics are too big ( file size ) in your library...

they should be only 40-50K not 300-400.....

Resize them before you post please so they will show up correctly..

Thank you

Todd Z

Harold, here is a free program that works great to resize your pics.

Simply right click on the file name, (no need to open the picture) and choose "resize". In the case of this site, it likes the "medium" option. It will instantly re-save the picture with the same name and the word medium next to it. Then upload these medium pics to your library and your good to go...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of doing a member project and posting the steps. I can do the photos, I just didn't see a way to upoload something to the projects section. Sorry for the hijack.

You have to email it into Todd.. (unless one of the other admins is in charge of projects)

Word document with the photos embedded in it.

Look at the yellow "NEW" on the Left of the screen.....

Nice and easy emails..

Todd Z

Latest posts