How Sexy is This?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The hood is Perfected, Primed, and Ready To Paint... Yes - It is a 2010 Adrenalin Hood - Custom Fabricated with a OEM Cobra Heat Extractor Hood -

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a water channel underneath. Something to keep rain water from driping into the engine bay...?

Yeah, ITs sexy !!...

3 questions ??

How is the seam bond going to hold up to Opening and closing of the hood?

How is the seam going to hold up to the extra heat under the hood?

How do the recesses Drain water ?

Thanks !!

Todd Z

Drains to the Passenger side through oem plumbing

the seam bond was overlaid with glass to protect from heat and the freezing temps we get innthe midwest

the bonding agent they use is remarkable and very strong

Only time will tell but after months of research, buying the hood, and talking to the body guy, it is coming along and it was done without a gallon of filler that would crack in time.

I had the Donor hood for the Adrenalin so thats No Charge - I found a Cobra Hood on eBay for $330 and he is doing the work for $700 including Paint and Install - I let him work at his pace as I am doing with the Blower Project - it is all coming together fast now. Springs this week, Wheels Next

Awesome man !!!

And yes,, its sexy.....

Todd Z

thats awesome!!!!!

if i keep this trac if my sale falls through here in the next few weeks ill be having someone make a carbon fiber hood at a body shop here that said they would make a mold if others wanted one ;)

Latest posts