How much to fill up your Trac??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1.36 a liter in Canada now...i filled it up halfway yesterday for $65....so thats about $130-$140 for a full tank. this is ridiculous.

the global supply of oil isn't decreasing, rather, there are more reserves discovered currently, than this time last year. this is just robbery at gun-point. they know people will complain but pay for it anyways....

I am surprised it is so expensive in Canada, all your oil must be coming south. I try not to let the needle get to far past half a tank, today I put 10.316gal in @$3.629/gal. Cost $37.44.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im from edmonton as well, 1.38 a liter.. about a 75L tank = $103.00.

we send most of our oil to the states and they mark it up and sell it back to us for a profit. Hw does that make any sense... wait.... thats business I guess....

In NB two weeks ago(Am currently in BC) before our last crazy jump, it was costing me about $110 for a fill from a completely empty tank. This would get me around 550km (350ish miles) or not quite a week of going to work.:angry:

Denis

Just jumped over night .50 a gallon !!!!!

it is 4.37 for premium and 4.09 regular here

Todd Z

thats good news Big D...the trac has been sitting in the garage for the past 2 weeks as i have not been home.....some savings i guess....pretty sad that it is a GOOD thing that gas is at 114.9!

Latest posts