How few miles on your '10 STA, just curious

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phil,

I just went and looked it has 25,133. It was bought brand new 3 years ago yesterday, it's a 3rd vehicle for us. I also have an '01 ST Gen 1.

I've been watching 2nd Gen STA's on Autotrader, Cars.com, etc...since the summer of 2012. I've seen all model years, 08-10...with as little as 4K miles. Probably been 7-10 STA's with less that 12K mile's on them go up for sale in that time. Still bringing money damn close to sticker, crazy if you ask me. Beautiful truck's...anything priced fairly in the marketplace is gone fast. Kinda hard for me to consider paying that kinda money for a 4-6 model year old truck.

Great for those of you who have them...very little depreciation.

2010 adren, 52K

Todd Z

Les C, Used after an autotrader search for several months, found a dealer who just got it in, they didn't even list that it had almost every option in it, even Nav! Even though they were a Ford dealer, the new saleswoman I spoke to didn't really know the vehicle...Lucky for me!! They even shipped it to my door from Pa to CT for nothing!:banana:

I found my First 2010 STA in Dallas, TX via Autotrader. Flew from Miami and drove it down...1 year later it was totaled so I found another one in Columbus, OH and drove it down. I paid $29k for each one and they are/were both identical black with about 20k miles when I got them. See my pics for side by side of the totaled one and the new one.

2008 STA, 56k now, ordered from factory (had to educate the sales rep what an Adrenalin model was), sticker $36K purchased thru X plan plus $4K rebate at the time for $28K. Still holding great value, still turning heads when I park it, still getting F150 buyers asking me where I got mine wishing they could have a smaller truck! Go figure...Ford....wake up....we need a Gen 3 Sport Trac!

Latest posts