HOOD SCOOP

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vik singh

Reaction score
Am putting a 2004 Mustang GT hood scoop on my ST..I did all the modifications to it to make it fin, but now i need ur advice..Will 3 M tape hold the hood scoop on the trac? Of should i get it molded..? If you guys have any other ideas please let me know.....

Many members including myself have secured hoodscoops with 3M tape. I'd suggest you put plenty of weight on it, and let it set for a weekend if you choose this route. Mine is on there really tight. (I've got an EE unit) Are you using an OEM mustang scoop? Cool...

[Broken External Image]:

Drilled mine on I like the lines and not seeing the tape.... I will never want to remove the thing, So drilling is the way to go.....

VIK.. EE Explorer Express they are a sponsor of this web site.. www.explorerexpress.com

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Mike, would that be the speedo reading 80 Or the truck physically doing 80.???? HAHAHA :p

Todd Z

I've got mine on with just the 3M tape, and haven't had any problems yet.

[Broken External Image]:

No problem with the just the tape here either. I've been well over 80 and in basically any condition possible, it's been stuck there for over a year now. I really don't think it's going anywhere.

[Broken External Image]:

mine is drilled and 3m tape. be careful not to tighten screws to much as you will " dimple " the hood.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts