Hey Guys

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the site. I have a '01 ST. I'm going to be modifying my ST a little at a time, so look forward to discussing and sharing this mods with you all. Oh, and asking A TON of questions along the way.:D

Yep, you'll dig it. Don't know what I'd do without it---I've saved literally thousands of dollars by using this site. The people are cool and will generally help in any way they can. :)

Welcome to the Site.. Hope to see you at Louisville.

Run, hide your Credit cards and the numbers.. this could be Exspensive...

Welcome - as most will tell you, you will spend more than you thought you would on mods but like any good shopper you will look at what you saved by finding the lowest price from our sponsors and others who have shopped around.

Good luck with the Trac!

Welcome Charles! This really is a great site.

Rob - I live in Tamarac - I recognized the Ft. Laud beach wall on A1A. Nice TRUCK!!!

Are you gonna lift your Trac or lower your trac. I have experience in both with the 01-05 Tracs....... Any questions let me know! Welcome to the site!

Welcome i am a new to site as well.

Doug here is a pic of my 01 with a 3"TT and 3.75 lift in the rear via air shocks. I plan on another 6 inches with 37's any info you can offer will be great my email is [email protected][Broken External Image]:

Big Johnson: To add to your current setup I would suggest a Body lift....but that will only get you another 3". You would be sitting pretty high with that as is... not sure the tire size you could fit under at that point. Might take some research once you get the Body lift on.

Latest posts