Here's what's up next to be rammed down our throats!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and if you're mandating bathrooms, all places of service to the general public should have family bathrooms. I've seen some really messed up stuff occur in normal bathrooms that would have been solved with a family bathroom.

(Oh, and for the record, have never seen a "lactation room", nor heard of one.)

I've seen them referred to as nursing rooms in airports. They're placed next to bathrooms and often have a pictogram of a baby bottle on the sign.

I've seen them referred to as nursing rooms in airports. They're placed next to bathrooms and often have a pictogram of a baby bottle on the sign.

Believe it or not, the last time I flew was June 2001!

Haven't had to go anywhere further than driving distance.

I wouldn't know what to expect at the airport dealing with the TSA.

ironically, was working on getting a job with the TSA a few years ago.

wasn't worth the drive to the south side of town to Atlanta Hartsfield-"Jackson" airport.

I hate they named the Atlanta airport for Maynard Jackson, met him once, seemed like a nice

enough guy for a Democrat politician. His reputation was tainted a bit though...go figure, he was a Democrat!!!:banana::btddhorse:

It is clear that a revolution is needed to release us from the tyranny of federalism that is choking this once-great country.

State's rights have been trampled in the name of Washington greed and corruption that has walked all over the constitution.

Before it gets any worse, states need to rise up and regain their sovriegnity from the opressive ever-expanding federal government.

A war will soon be on us that will be a just war to root out this evil and restore the USA to its once-great status.

It is clear that a revolution is needed to release us from the tyranny of federalism that is choking this once-great country.

State's rights have been trampled in the name of Washington greed and corruption that has walked all over the constitution.

Before it gets any worse, states need to rise up and regain their sovriegnity from the opressive ever-expanding federal government.

A war will soon be on us that will be a just war to root out this evil and restore the USA to its once-great status.

What does this have to do with lactation rooms?

What does this have to do with lactation rooms?

Gavin is just warning you so you can be sure to locate these "lactation rooms" so you kool-aid drinking liberals can continue to feed...

What's it been? Four hours since Biden said, "This is a big fvcking deal." They've already got t-shirts for sale on the internet!

Spoken by a true fvcking Moron!!!! (Biden that is...)

Did you order a matching pair for you and Frank?!?:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts