Here's one for the Mustang fans.....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL,

A guitar for the car, that is worth more then the car...... LOL

Todd Z

Is Keifer Sutherland strapped for cash suddenly?

After 24 and Phone Booth and all the other countless works, if he is, that would make him worse at money management than MC Hammer.

:blink: It's....beaauuuuuutiful.

Certainly looks a lot nicer than my Korean-made Strat

Last edited by a moderator:
KL,

I'm pretty sure the Chinese made Strats are considered equal to the Korean Strats or any other "Asian" Strat for that matter.

Next step up from that is the Mexican made Strats and the best, of course, are the American made Strats.

Next step up from that is the Mexican made Strats

Sad that Mexico is a step up from Asia...but true.

I also don't recall Keifer sponsoring the Ford..

Yep, it'll be a while before I can afford a "real" American stratocaster. My "knockoffs" work well enough...so I tell myself lol.

So why is Keifer parting with it, via some random dude on ebay?

So why is Keifer parting with it, via some random dude on ebay?

Kiefer sold his residence/studio in LA and is slimming down his (considerable) guitar collection.

"Random Dude" is a friend of mine and the former manager of said studio.

buzz

p.s.......k I E fer (I before E except after C) unless you're Budweiser, then you can spell it anyway you want to. :rolleyes:

lol, the man is rumored to play a converted Jack Bauer in 24....if that comes to pass, he should want his name misspelled to avoid association.

(I before E except after C)
What, you're not going to quote the whole rule?

(Budweiser defies spelling rules because it defies rules of common sense--how can something that tastes horrible and is so Weak be so popular?)

You sure seem to obsess over the man. :wacko:

So the random dude is, after what you said, still a random dude. Now he's a random dude who may have run a defunct studio and may be associated with you, so I'm saving on syllables and keeping with my original alias.

Thanks for your contributions.

KL, your contributions to this site are predictable and useless. YOU asked a question and I answered it. I happen to know the people and the answers and you are just looking for more trash to talk.

Todd.......I think after 9 years here I have seen just about anything useful that the class members can provide. There are so many trolls on here now that just want to argue with anything that it has become a waste of time to visit.

Please cancel my membership.

buzz

p.s.......k I E fer (I before E except after C) unless you're Budweiser, then you can spell it anyway you want to.

Actually the Budweiser spelling follows the rules of the German language. If it was spelled Budwieser, it would be pronounced Bud-weezer. Since it is spelled Budweiser, it is pronounced Bud-wyzer.

Tom

Budweiser is a German name so it is spelled and pronouned as a Ger,am name. English spelling rules do not apply here.

...Rich

Latest posts