Here one of my youtube video (The sad day for my truck (Sport trac)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why is it sort of wierd.:angry: That with happen and I did not told you guy becouse I did not want to think about it. I am happy now I get my st back.:banana::D;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you got it fixed.

I wouldn't want to be without my trac. I don't use mine often

but I like to know I can when I want to.

new Chad

Was something edited.?.. This makes no sense. I see the video of a damaged Trac. What happened to it? What's this post about? Why are there so many required words to make the sentence understandable missing? I'm not bashing, just confused..

I hear a big bang at 3 am so like around the house and did not find thing so I with back to bed. Then I got a call from the cop say your truck was hit. So I run outside and a young girl hit my st. Her car one front tire come off and the cop ask was you texting she said no and start to cry. They going to tow my st away I said no I move my st in my driveway. When I get the police report all it said was that find a donut. So the cops did not no what happen that night and My st is fix now. Here a new video in make call My Truck's Before (Then) and After (now) Pics (Sport Trac) to show people that my st is ok now and fix now.

Last edited by a moderator:
James,

Sorry to hear about it. The video seemed to show it all. Parked ST, hit-and-run, lots of damage, but later fixed.

Don't worry about those being rude about your posts. Find it interesting that one of the mods hasn't warned them to be nice. In the past when I politely advised a person to try to make a more comprehensive post I got read the riot act.

TJR

Don't worry about those being rude about your posts. Find it interesting that one of the mods hasn't warned them to be nice. In the past when I politely advised a person to try to make a more comprehensive post I got read the riot act.

Yeah but this is down right amusing. You just can't make this sh*t up.

When I get the police report all it said was that find a donut.

Come on TJR. You know you want to say something! :banana:

Parked ST, hit-and-run, lots of damage, but later fixed.

It is not hit and run I got the call at 3 am that my st was hit. So I want out outside at the sometime the cop call and I did see the car that hit my st that night. I take the pics in the day time becouse I told the cop I do not with my st tow. So I did not have pay the towing. So I drive my st in the driveway in till I could get it fix and 2 day after my st got hit i had my st tow to a bodyshop.

Latest posts