HELP ME!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris please stop using all caps, it is just one of those "rules" that go along with all posts and messaging.

I do not blame Chris for wanting to eliminate any of the other problems before dishing out the money for a new motor even though that is likely the problem.

Chris, I for one, will say feel free to ask whatever questions you want, isn't that what this site is all about, exchanging information, I know it has helped me out a lot. However, it certainly is a good idea to do a search of messages first as you may just find the answer you are looking.

THIS CAPS THINGS IS JUST A BAD HABIT I GUESS BUT I AM WORKING AT THE SAME TIME THAT I AM CHECKING MY POST AND ALL OF MY WORK THAT I HAVE TO DO FOR THE ARMY IS MOSTLY IN CAPS. THAT IS ONE MAIN REASON THAT I KEEP DOING IT I AM REALLY SORRY BUT I AM NOT YELLING OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.:(

10-4 I am C17 right now as well cant wait to 10-19 C-5 going to be 10-7 for the whole weekend.

Hmm guess I best not type how I have to at work. :D

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TRY IT OUT YET BECAUSE MY WIFE HAD TO DRIVE MY ST TO WORK TODAY AND I GOT HER COUGER! I WILL TRY IT AS SOON AS I GET HOME AND SHE GETS HOME. I HAVE TO PUT SOME NEW FUSES AND STUFF LIKE THAT IN BOTH CARS SO I AM GOING TO TRY IT THEN. I REALLY HOPE SO. I WILL KEEP U POSTED.

That was police 10 codes Chris I was just being stupid. It meant I was currently at work as well and couldn't wait until I get to go home as I had the whole weekend off. I was typing how I sometimes type at work as you said you were.

Anyone catch the report on the NBC news last night about 10 codes confusing officers. It was about how different areas have different codes so it can be confusing. In Virginia two neighboring local departments had somewhat different codes and often backed up each other. 10-90 for one department meant a robbery in progress and 10-90 for the other meant a bathroom break. "I'll be off at the 7-11 10-90" could certainly get a response you didn't expect or not get you the backup you wanted. The State patrol had another different code, atleast here all law enforcement statewide is pretty much the same. Anyway there is a push nationwide for everyone to go to plain speak.

THANK YOU SO MUCH RODGER! THE ADVICE YOU GAVE ME TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM AND MY WINDOW IS BACK UP. IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM TRY THAT PROCESS. THANKS AGAIN.

Latest posts