help me buy a new st

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil clapp

Reaction score
I'm new to this site and have been looking it over to try be informed before I go to a dealer. I figured it would be a good time to buy being the big 3 are in a hurt and would be willing to deal to get my business.

I'm looking at getting a new either left over 2007 or 08 sport trac w/ v8, and 4x4. other option i'm able to wheel and deal. My first questions is w/ the v8 does it have to be a limited?

If not is it worth the price to get a limited? and what can I exepect to pay, or what would a good deal be on said vehicle?

v-8 is avail in both on lmtd, xlt & adren.

well worth the extra dollars.

look around as they are not selling and you should be able to get a great deal.

what can I expect to pay, or what would a good deal be on said vehicle?

I would ask to see the original invoice on the vehicle you are interested in purchasing and shoot for the X-Plan price(which is printed on the Ford invoice) and go down from there. IMO, if you can get the X-plan price + any offered rebates you will have done fairly well.

Ford's offering an "Employee Pricing Plan" right now to boost sales. That's essentially A-Plan, which is a little better than X-Plan. See the thread linked below: