Hello

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galen Burden

Reaction score
Hello to everyone here at ST Forums. I have been browsing the forum for a few months and joined today. My ST is an '08 Limited with the 4.6 V8. I am happy with it but want to buy a few toys for it.

So far, Snug Lid XL, plates from Steeda to delete the cargo hooks and a Flowmaster have went on. After reading some of the posts, I ordered a tuner from Bama Chips. Cant wait to see how it will run. Next will be the throttle body I suppose.

gbb:)

My ST is White Suede. I love the darker colors, but I live in Houston, TX. Gotta have something that is a little cooler. Bought last Nov, 10,000 miles with no issues so far.

welcom:cool:

[Broken External Image]:

edit; ignore the cat im just goofin off

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you liking the White Suede? Many comments on it?

I have an Oxford White 02 model and really like the white for looks.

I really like the new white. Classy looking.

I really would like to have the Suede Adrenalin.

I can't warm up to the regular gen 2 ST due to the ugly hitch.

They ought to come out with some kind of paint to match cover for it, like on the Navigator.

I like the White Suede pretty well. I was very happy that Snug Top matched the color perefectly with the Snug Lid.

As soon as I get the programmer from Bama Chips and get the tune installed, I am going to start the hunt for some nice wheels/tires.

If I can get the link to work, these wheels are the style I like. Not sure about the fit, have not investigated that yet.

Last edited by a moderator: