Hello from Ohio !!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
HELLO from Canal Winchester OH........ Visiting Rachel's Fam before the meet !!!!

Hope all those traveling are having a safe and fun trip !!!!!!

Todd Z

Todd Z, See you there tomorrow... Still hoping to hit the road around 7 AM. Should put us there around 3 or 4. Todd C.. We will be there in time for Dinner!

We are leaving around 10:30 tomorrow from Fort Wayne. Loaded up the video equipment and we are looking foward to seeing everyone!

Whoooo Hoooo! :banana:

Greg & Sharon

My brother & I will be leaving 6:30 PM on Wednesday from Hudson NH. We'll be driving 16 hours through the night to arrive at the Ford Plant by 12 Noon on Thursday. We'll take turns driving and sleeping along the way. I'm sure there will be much coffee consumed during the drive. You guys will recognize us at the Ford plant. We'll be the two twins walking around in a daze. LOL

All of you please be safe and drive careful. Wont be coming this year, but will be thinking of all the fun you all will be having! Maybe next year. Hey Todd Z how far are you from Medina, Ohio? My daughter lives there.:cry:

Latest posts