Hello from Florida

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As the title states, hello everyone. Have an 07 sport trac limited that I got for free. Needs a transmission and the timing guides are worn out so it will also need new timing kit. She is overall there but needs tons of cleaning and the ceiling tv is missing. So I will need some info!!!!

Welcome to the Herd!
Lots of friendly knowledgable folk in these forums.

WELCOME !!! There's a wealth of knowledge on this board.

As the title states, hello everyone. Have an 07 sport trac limited that I got for free. Needs a transmission and the timing guides are worn out so it will also need new timing kit. She is overall there but needs tons of cleaning and the ceiling tv is missing. So I will need some info!!!!
Welcome from Alberta, Canada.

A lot of work, but hope its worth it...

Thanks!!!!!!! I have some plans for her. I have an 03 gmc sierra sclg duramax 4x4 but for overlanding it gets tricky since it is only a sc. Either modify that like a first gen 4runner or swap the body out or my next thought is to turn the st into a 4wd. Yeah, a new one is out of the question. I got this one for free so I have to see how my approach will be. Not in a rush either. I have the irs and was thinking of just sra swapping it along with an sas too. But I was also looking into just getting everything from a wrecked st that was already 4wd to swap on mine. What I have tosee is if the frame already has the provisions to mount the front ifs diff and stuff from a stock one...we'll see....

Last edited:
I wish I had your time.

Latest posts