Hell Hath No Fury...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing the last words were "worth it".

But I am also guessing it is a photshop. Unless she paints for a living, with spray cans, you would see some sort of run or out of shape letter...

Judging by the photo, though, the lines of the vehicle are still seen, the S in 'she' is molded around the handle, and under the H in 'hope' it looks like there are signs of the paint running. Of course, if it is real, I hope the new girl is smarter than this one, as criminal vandalism and civil trespass to chattels will only make her a little more angry. That is, assuming the guy isn't too embarrassed to stick it to her.

Regardless of who did what, if I saw that, I'd have to say that under the Man Code, there's been a violation. Deface his junk, but not a nice machine. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming she is the wife the car would be considered communal property in most states. No broken laws for defacing your own property. Under certain circumstances insurance may even pay to have it repainted even tho the damage was presumably intentional and caused by an owner.

The guy drives a beemer, parks it over the lines in the parking spaces, dates or is married to a big-boobed red-head...that's got "small penis" written all over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
More then likely, if she has a decent lawyer, the car will be hers in a few months. Along with the house, furniture, children, etc.

Could be a PhotoShop job, or perhaps it's a put on and the paint is some of that Duplicolor wash off paint??

...Rich

Latest posts