Heated Seats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew C

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me which fuse is for my heated seats. For some weird reason my battery dies if i let the car sit for more then 3 days. I was told my heated seats was the problem, its grounding somewhere and draining the battery :S sound right?

Not likely the cause, the seats do not get power until the vehicle is either running and or the ignition is powered up.

It is possible there is a short in the power feed wire, but, if it is a short but not a bad enough to blow a fuse, then the drain is so minimal anyways that even if it was defective, it is not the reason you are loosing your battery charge...

The heated seats turns off when you shut the truck off, you can see that if you look at the lights on the buttons when the truck is on and off....

I suggest using the test light drain test method and find the problem....

Todd Z

Unhook your battery and see how long it lasts, I had the same issue on my truck and I finally figured out it was the battery itself that wouldn't hold a charge. New battery and have not had a problem since.

Latest posts