have 20" rims want offroad looking tire

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kaufman

Reaction score
I have a set of 20" rims and want to put an off-road looking tire on them WITHOUT rubbing...I have no problem doing a TT/SHACKLE lift.

what tire does everyone suggest. I don't want a lot of road noise but am ok with a little bit.

I have these in the 18". quiet, smooth and good traction.

They have them in 20" also. Check the site. You might see another you like.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nitto makes some of the meanest looking tires, even in the all terrains.

I have the rugged terrains on my trac from BFG they are a new tire that is a mix between the all terrain and the long trail. Look REALLY mean on the sidewalls and do good in snow (N IL) and rain.

Nitto CrossTek. I put a set of these on my Tundra a couple months back and have been pleasanlty surprised by how well they are performing. I honeslty don't think that there is beter tire out there right now for highway/light offroad use. They have 3 different versions of the CrossTek, I am running the truck/suv ones.

I do like Eddie's Coopers in the above pic! Those look great!

Nitto Terra Grapplers are also looking pretty good to me too! Don't know where they are on the price spectrum. Tires are getting damn expensive these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
The other reason that I chose the rugged terrain over the all terrains is because they have a tread warranty unlike the other. They aren't very pricey either which was really nice.

Latest posts