Happy 10th Birthday to my Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David j

Reaction score
My '01 Trac is 10 years old this month. Only 26,963 miles. Yes it's true, I'm retired, have 3 vehicles, and don't put a lot of miles on any of them.[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, yours is probably one of only a few with milage that low. The truck looks great. Hang on to it for 10 more years and you can get "classic" license plates for it!! Good luck, Bob :supercool::banana:

Very nice! The fender trim works well with the red & I really like the tail light covers. I'll bet the bed rails were fun to install. How did you manage that?

Dave,

Pretty truck. Your fortunate to have such a nice truck with miles that low. I think were all a little green with envy.:haveabeer:

Green with envy is an understatement - then again I do love driving my Trac. It had its 10th birthday in August - 176K and still smiling.

Forgot to show the front..........

Thanks for all the great comments. I really love my Trac.

Steve M..The bed rails were a bear to install. I must admit, I did say a few naughty words during the installation[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts