Grille Finished and Installed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rahul Sharma

Reaction score
After what always seems like an eternity from when i start a project on the Trac to when i finish it....here are the pics of the grille installed on the Trac...I'me very happy with the out come!

Unfortunately, after finishing late ast night, i washed and cleaned the truck and decided to wait till the morning for better light to take pictures...and it snowed overnight! :angry:

Anyways....

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

They Grill and the workmanship are EXCELLENT !!!!

I still like the side vents in the ST OEM grill....

It has that ranger look to it now.....

But the craftsmanship looks great !!!!

Todd Z

Todd's right.. Great work on that grille.

The damn snow ruined a good photoshoot. It makes it pretty difficult to tell what the whole package looks like now!

Thanks guys! yeah I was pretty upset about the snow...also considering that it's MAY!

I also blacked out the headlights and broke 2 corner lens' trying to open them up...:lol:

oh, and painted the front gray cladding black since i had the bumper off...i plan to do the sides and rear in a week or two.

Looks great, do not understand the snow, was 110 degs here yesterday

Wow, that's warm for Mongolia! Global warming there must be a lot worse. Ozone must be a lot thinner due to yak "emissions"!:lol:

Geeze RS.. you could have waited until tomorrow when all the snow is melted... now everyone is going to think Edmonton is covered in snow all the time. Haha. i have a parkade you could have used... :lol:

I wish I was that handy with my workmanship... I still havent intalled my hood scoop cause im nervous Ill mess it up

LOOKS GREAT!

hahaaha - Big D - I have a garage as well....just didn't expect it to snow! and once you're done, how do you wait another day to post pics!!

Geoff - We don't just have igloos and polar bears...we also have Sport Tracs :p

Thanks guys - i will pull together for a write up. I'll put some pics on how i did it tomorrow...basically used foam and sculpted it to make the shape. as always, i took lots of pics....

shaun...lets not go there, it's been a tough season.....!

That looks sweet, one of a kind man that's what I like. Custom and done by the owner not buy a shop:cool:. Did you check out the post I did on my show truck? I finally did the suicide hood.:banana:

Latest posts