Great Job Sal A :)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy me

Reaction score
Howdy all,

So, this evening Ford Guys says to me, hey you got something here in the mail.

I look and it's appears to be a DVD case. I look at the name and I'm like...who is Salvatore Adinolf Jr??? Who do I know in CT???

It's not that I forgot, it's just I have been away from the site for a while due to things going on,

Then it hit me! DUH ME!!!! How could I not know Sal A :)

What a GREAT JOB you did on the DVD! We truly enjoyed it and will keep it forever :)

You Rock Man! :cool::cool::cool::cool: :D

Gypsy thanks..

Sorry it took so long..

But everyone on with an address on the list has got tier DVD put in the mail..

If you were there and dont get the DVD with in a few days.. please let me know..

I do hope I got everyone..

Sal I just got done watching the video! Thanks for sending me a copy! Wish I could have made it... :( Looked like a blast!

Last edited by a moderator:
they were sent out on Monday.. might take a little to get to everyone.. Even the guys from Canada.

Woppy, You got one because you were on the list Todd sent me.. you must have paid to be there..

Remember.. if you havent got it by next week email me.

thanks..

Yes,

The members that sent in the money for the event, Even if they did not show got on the list....

Only fair.... Woppy had serious truck issues and could not make it...

Todd Z

Fast Eddie. I gave a copy to Todd and George. they said they were going to post it up. I would also send you a copy. Just send me your Address. and I can send it out..

Great Job, Sal. I came home at lunch the last two days and have watched it. Put together very well. Its the first time I have gotten to really hear my exhaust at full throttle. You have to laugh at me though. I was looking at some of the pictures, Man some were blurry. Then it dawned on me. Those were the ones I took. duh Thanks again Sal. GREAT JOB. VERY PROFESSIONAL. _Ron

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner Train Trac, I was on and off pretty quick the other day and working swing shifts this week being the midnight to 8 am shift...it's all a blurrrr.. Glad you got your copy!

Sal, You are most welcome! and taking in to consideration that you have a family, life and a job as well, I didn't think it took so long. I did not mean to imply it was a LONG wait :)

figure of speech is all I was using.

aww make 'um suffer Todd don't post it...then they will ALL come to the next one :D (You all should know I am kidding! HA!) cept for Woppy, Major Trac issues is a good excuse for not making it :)

Keep on Trac'in Safely!

Thanks so much for the DVD! Great job! Hoping to see everyone again hopefully at the next meet!

Greg Smith

Latest posts