Great Deals!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nick, I think you're comparing apples to oranges here. Non-synthetic to synthetic (price difference) here I would pay the extra. BTW, Advanced Auto has Pennzoil platinum or Quaker State Q on sale this week for $29.99 with a filter. Put the synthetic in the truck and use the regular on the lawnmower. JMO, thanks and have fun, Bob

I think he was showing it not for comparison but for those that use regular and those that use synthetic... Showing where the best deal was for either user..

Todd Z

I wouldn't use Pennzoil in a waste oil furnace.

I don't know if they've gone away from the amount of parafin that's in their oil, all I know is I had to grind it out of the bottom of a 1982 3.8 Buick pan that only had 32k on it that was about an inch thick. There was about 1/4 inch clearance around the pick up. This was in '86.

It is time to change the oil in my wife's Land Rover. She is a real picky b*tch(the car , not my wife:D[Mobil 1 0w40]). Auto Zone didn't have a Bocsh filter that would fit so I got the filter for my Sport Trac. Went to Advance to get a filter for the Land Rover. $9.49 (WTF!) for the filter. I went to check out they told me I could get oil and filter for $14.99. So, I got oil for my Sport Trac. Yes my point is good deal for regular or synthetic oil.

Latest posts