Got new Tires and other goodies

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Toms

Reaction score
So today just went and had new tires installed. Managed to get a set of 265/75R16 Mickey Thompson Baja Stz. They look good and I feel happy about them. Cost was at about $770 installed and tomorrow I get to have a free front wheel alignment. Other stuff I recently had gotten done, was 20% window tint around the whole truck and upper on the windshield. Have installed a new rear vent visor, OEM crossbars, EBAY projector fog lights, and HID Bi-Xenon 8000k Head lights. And lastly, have added on some new stickers to go with the old ones...

Will update with a night time picture of the head lights and fogs tonight.

Enjoy.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for scaling down the pics, perfect sizing now. Nice upgrades! :supercool:

I've been wanting to do the fogs on my st.....how do they preform? Could you take a pic with just the fogs on sitting in the truck and another with the full lighting system on? I'm on the fence on getting them.

Thanks guys.

Kegger, I think they do pretty good. I had the OEM set and one of them had gotten the broken glass to it, so it was time to replace. They look pretty good. I will snap a picture tomorrow night. I like them, mainly because they are projected light.

"Nobody cares about your stick figure family" sticker haha:supercool:

I have totally got to get me one :bwahaha:

Nice ST...very sharp and aggressive :haveabeer:

Latest posts