~ Got My Tax Rebate Check

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
I got my Tax Stimulus Check today. It was direct deposited into my Checking account! $600.00

What mod can I buy Now!? ahhaa NO its already going on towards the Credit Card for Mods I have already got!

My rebate check will be going towards the same things :lol: Maybe I can convince my wife to give me her half.

LOL...

Will not get mine till after the 16th..... Ohh well...

Todd Z

if you had any 07 refund going direct deposit to an account, that is where the rebate will go, if you had a refund via check, you'll get a check for the rebate.

This may help with some of the normal questions...

Q: When can I expect to receive my stimulus payment check?

A: The economic stimulus payment will be issued based on the last two digits of your Social Security number and whether you are receiving the payment by direct deposit or mail (Direct deposit if this is how you requested you refund check).

DIRECT DEPOSIT

Last two SSN digits: Payment will be transmitted:

00 through 20 April 28

21 through 75 May 5

76 through 99 May 12

PAPER CHECK

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed by:

00 through 09 May 9

10 through 18 May 16

19 through 25

May 23

26 through 38 May 30

39 through 51 June 6

52 through 63 June 13

64 through 75 June 20

76 through 87 June 27

88 through 99 July 4

:angry: My rebate check is all mine - the wife has nothing to say about it. It's my money, she can shut... Don't tell her I said that. :p

Mine should be deposited on the 16th. I just got 2 medical bills though almost $500. There goes my x-cal...:(

I get mine in July.... I had to pay the SOB's and didn't fill in the Direct Deposit info since I was not getting a refund.

It will come at a good time though, I can't wait. I'm thinking of a new ST.

gp

We were "raped" by those damn taxes this year. On top of the tax rape, we don't qualify for the stimulus check. No stimulation from free money for me......very sad.

B - Be glad you made enough to get raped, If you got the stimulus check, your net would be lower than what it is now. Look on the bright side, the gov didn't take 1/2 your money, they let you keep 1/2 your money ;-)

Latest posts