Got My New Wheels!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber Clymer

Reaction score
I got new wheels/tires from a former ST'r on this site (Justin). I also got my tint finished today as well. I am extremely happy with things are going. Thank you Justin! What do you guys/gals think of Black Betty? Check her out in my Library. :)

I followed the swap & sell exchange between U & Justin but it ended abruptly. I thought you were not convinced that they would fit your 07 and disregarded them. I left it at that. Looking over that thread again tonight, I see you responded 4 days later.

Glad you did, they look Awesome on your ST.

Always good to see one site member helping another.

You go Girl!!!

Bootsy got some new Boots for her Trac!!!

Nice!!!:wub:

By the way...

Just in case you forgot...:

[Broken External Image]:

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone, I appreciate all the comments. The new wheels make it pull a little to the right, so I am taking her in this morning to have everything checked out and fixed. Other then that I am very pleased with how she turned out with the new Boots and tint. I knew the wheels would look great, but I didn't expect them to look as good as they do. It totally changed her appearance. I am dropping her off ot be professionally detailed this morning and then I think I am about done with my personal mods. All that is left is some component speakers. :)

Ok so I had her in at Bell Tire this morning. They adjusted the tire pressure, for whatever reason they never checked that yesterday. It still pulls right. They said I would have to possibly have an alignment done, but they need the stock wheels to do the alignment, and then put the 20's back on. Does this sound right to anyone? I am thinking they know the factory setting for caster, camber, and tow and they also know the info for the 20" wheels. Isn't it just simple math? Do I really need to haul the stock wheels back in, have them put back on for alignment then taken and switched with the 20's again? I've taken some automotive classes, and as far as I knew it was simple math at that point. Any input would be greatly appreciated....PLEASE. They said the last thing could be an out of round wheel, if that's the case I am NOT going to be happy what so ever! Please, someone chime in.

if its pulling jus take truck to get aligned with the rims you have on there.. you dont have to switch the tires far as i know. i could be wrong but im pretty sure the pulling will come out.. if the tire was out of round it would jus shake real bad... thats why i got rid of my 20's and got 22's.. i bent one of them.. it will be ok!!!!!

Latest posts