Got my hood stripes on

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Beaulieu

Reaction score
hey yall got my hood stripes on. I really like how they look on the hood!!! Thank you webxtremes

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Also i wont be having the internet for a while but will be checking in from a library. The movers are coming on monday to pack my stuff up. I will be down in Texas for three months for Military Working Dog school. After graduation on june 18th i will then be going to new jersey to report to my new base.

Todd Z. As soon as i get to new jersey and get settled id love to get a throttle body!!

Put on a bug shield it makes it all flow better. Photo does not show it very well but you cannot see where the sticker ends, with the shield on.

Still looks good though.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual, Another fine job from Rob (SST) !!!!!!

Todd Z

Nice. I may be visiting webxtremes soon too for those. Looking to add some stuff (on a smaller budget) to the trac. Right now I'm off to grab a beer, wash the ST and put on the new vent visors.

I have the same stripes on a silver Trac also. Those are the stripes meant to go with a bug shield, he has others that go to the edge of the hood if you do not have a bug shield.

Latest posts